Friday, February 20, 2009

Steph's Survey

After reading the survey in Steph's blog, I decided to fill it out myself. So... enjoy!

Since the only thing I think about these days is babies, I thought I would do this survey:

First Born

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born (or adopted!)! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
No, not really.

2. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Denial, then joy.

3. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
25.

4. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
My body began to feel different and I took a pregnancy test.

5. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Rustin and then our parents. We didn't have to tell too many more!

6. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
I did, but my husband didn't. He won that argument : )(same as Steph's)

7. DUE DATE?
November 10 or 12.

8. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
No.

9. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
I didn't have specific cravings but was always in the mood for Mexican food.

10. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Not having the same amount of energy as before.

11. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Girl.

12. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
I did some at first, but Rustin wanted a girl. (I am very thankful for a girl, now.)

13. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
Theoretically 40. But actually 45-50. You have to remember I was at my all time record low from the wedding jitters!

14. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Not before she was born.

15. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
No.

16. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
I didn't except for the occasional uti.

17. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
SCMC.

18. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
From 6am on the 6th until 11am on the 7th. It wasn't all hard labor!

19. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Rustin.

20. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Rustin, Dr. Tatsumi, Cheryl, and Amanda

21. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural.

22. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Nope. I think I might in the future!

23. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7 pounds 2.6 ounces.

24. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
November 7, 2007 at 12:41 pm.

25. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Grace Anna.

26. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
15 months.


No comments: