Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In like a Lion

Our small Minnesota March world has come in like a lion.

Last week Grace had diahrrea - the big molars are coming in.

It snowed 9 inches. (They said 8-10 inches, so I'll average.)

And the best and a first for us: Grace awoke with the flu this morning at 4am. Rustin thankfully was the one who first saw and smelled her. (I got to take care of it.) Poor little thing. Every time she ate or drank anything today, up it came. It's hard not being able to do anything for her. You know Grace isn't feeling good when it is 5:30, she just woke from a 4 hour nap and she lies on the floor saying nigh-nigh. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for her!

I hear predictions that there is going to be another big dumper this weekend. We'll just wait and see! Honestly this winter I would love to be in Il. Oh well, it builds character, right? I'll quit my complaining and keep my sights set on SPRING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a grand week. I'm not feeling so hot myself. Oh well, it makes me appreciate my health more. And don't worry, Spring's just around the corner!

Su

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we'll enjoy some balmy weather in Taylor, MO this weekend for the wedding...hope to see you there!! The Baers