Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Little Blurps


Isn't this so nice? Grace gave me a Mother's Day kiss with me only asking once. She usually is very limited with her kisses. She was probably thinking, if I do this she'll leave me alone. We had many failed picture attempts previously.



This is a long overdue picture of April 9, 2009 the second Grand Opening. This is the front of the store, looking down main street. If you look three buildings down at the building with the white awning, this is where our old store was.
This summer looks to be hectic. On Mondays and Tuesdays I am working for the city again, helping out with cleanup and preparation for July 4th. So far I love it. They purchased a new tractor which I have gotten to experience using.
This weekend we are going to West Bend to visit old friends. It has been years since I or Rustin have been there and I am excited for the trip.

No comments: