Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy May Day! (a little late)

I can't believe it is already May. Time goes so fast. This past week was extremely busy and this one looks to be busier!


We had a great time in Tremont/Washington last weekend. I was so close I felt like I was at my own wedding all over again. It was a good service to hear and be reminded of different things you don't think of every day in your marriage. (But I probably should.)



Bob and Jenny at the delicious Rehearsal Dinner at the Lariat Steakhouse.



The proud parents.



Beautiful flowers and the smashing Groom's parents.



Two peas in a pod.


Unfortunately all 8 of my camera batteries were dead at the reception, so I got next to nill in px. I guess memories will have to do for now. I'm sure Su has some px up her sleeve - we just have to get her to update.



Grace and I stayed until Tuesday and laze around and she played with Jessie. She really isn't biting Grace's hand although it looks like it. Grace liked Jessie at this distance and preferrably a little farther. She was bowled over a couple times. We had great travels and if Grace doesn't change, I think I'd do it again.


Last Thursday the Rapid Response guys came to install our new furnace and haul the old one. As you can probably guess, the hardest part of the day was taking out the 500+ pound furnace. After much struggling, we called a couple of neighbors over to help out these two and Rustin. It went much better after that.




















What a long, grueling day, but we are happy, thankful, and very excited for next winter's heat and heat bills.


Side Note: Yes we really are trying to wean Grace from her Nuk. Unfortunately every px she has it in her mouth. She really is doing pretty good except now I find her gnawing on her thumb and pointer finger. Help!

No comments: