Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Housewife



I have posted a couple of pictures of the snow we received in the past week. Thankfully it is supposed to be in the upper 30's so some of it will melt. This week I decided that I need to exercise. Unfortunately the scale told me that one. After Rustin leaves for work I take a 2 mile trek around town. It took me awhile to figure out my route because Hancock is such a confusing town. If any of you have been to Hopedale, Il you know what I mean. There is a railroad that runs through town that is not parallel to any main roads. So, half the town is parallel to the railroad, half the town is parallel to the main road, and the other half of town is parallel to I don't know what. I have found that after this brisk walk, I feel awake and ready to attack the day. This week I have been focusing on writing thank-yous, so you should be getting yours in the next month or two. It takes alot longer than I thought it would. The rest of my day consists of cooking, emailing, dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, and whatever else I can think of to take up time. It's really not that bad, but I am very ready for spring. I am applying for a few more jobs, so we'll just wait and see what happens. One job I already have is answering phones at Trico (where Rustin works) between 6:30 and 8:30 am. It seems I am becoming an early to bed, early to rise woman. My sister-in-law is a consultant for Swiss Colony. (like Pampered Chef or those other parties) Tonight she is hosting at one of my friend's house, so I will go and spend some more of Rustin's money. I showed him the magazine though, and he picked out some things that looked good to him. Swiss Colony consists of alot of food items and some home decor. Tomorrow we have our tax appointment and then we are heading to St. Cloud to go shopping and visit his aunt. St. Cloud is halfway between here and Causeway on Gull where we plan to spend the weekend. I am ready for this relaxing trip!

1 comment:

Keeta said...

Hi Sharon, Give Russ a big hug from me!
Keeta