Friday, July 30, 2010

Eden Rose Schmidgall

Eden Rose
7/26/10 7:58 am
8# 2 oz.
20.5 in.
strawberry blonde/brunette hair

What a stud in scrubs!
The week before the due date we decided to have a C-section due to complications from Grace's birth. It went pretty good besides the fact I couldn't swallow and was having drainage. (Notice the suction tube in my hand.)


We think she looks like Rustin and a little like Grace did.



Grace is such a ham! She loves being a big sister and holding Eden as much as possible.



Grace smothers Eden with kisses quite frequently.



This is my little homie! We skyped my parents and my Dad caught this at the perfect moment. This shows that my girls can have hair at birth!
Life at home has been going slow but well. Rustin has been having short loads and is able to help out. Each day the pain is less and I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks when I can do stairs alot more comfortably. My Mom and Dad are coming up today, and Mom is going to stay for two weeks. This will help out a ton! Life is different with an almost 3 year old and newborn, but hopefully we will all adjust in time.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are starting to feel better. Take care of yourself and try to take it easy especially when your Mom comes! Congratulations on little Eden Rose. Love , Aunt Karen

Mary said...

Awww, what a cutie! From what I remember, she looks like Grace did. Glad things went well for you and thanks for the pictures! :)

The Kaiser Family said...

Congratulations Rustin & Sharon! She's beautiful! Glad to hear she's safely here and you're healing well from birth. You are so blessed!
r

David and Tammy said...

CONGRATS!! I love the name, she is so adorable! what a blessing. Hope the recovery goes smoothly and quickly! love, Tammy

Anonymous said...

Eden is a precious and has a beautiful name too! I'm glad to hear that the delivery went well. We'll keep you in our prayers as you adjust to having 2! Love, The Baers

shaynawild said...

CONGRATS Rustin and Sharon!!!! What a great little family you have! Enjoy your beautiful little girls.