Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Funny Feeling

On Sunday I was sitting at the lunch table eating away when Grace decided it was time to sit on my lap. She started to eat some grapes and cookies. All of a sudden my lap felt wet like I had urinated the wrong way. I was so taken aback at first and then it hit me Grace had peed through her diaper. After consulting with my neighbor that yes the spot was just on the front and not all the way through my legs to the back, I grabbed my shield and took her to the baby room for a changing. Of course her dress was spotless since she was sitting on me. I hurredly found Rustin eating and told him we'd meet him in the car. Needless to say we had afternoon service via the phone line. Grace's diaper usually lasts till after lunch, but I guess she had more drinks than usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This just happened to me for the first time at Mary's parents the other night. All of a sudden my legs started warming up...and I thought, "What the world...". Sure enough, Max had wet throught...just a wee bit gross...but I guess that's the job of a parent. BTW - I tried to call you last week about Nora...hopefully you had heard fairly quickly.

Greg