Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eating Peaches

Sorry for the weird background noises but I thought this video was too cute to pass up. Yes, this was the first time Grace ate real food besides rice cereal. I'm not sure she is fond of it yet. But judging by her eating habits thus far, I think she will adapt quickly.

She and I had a great start to the week last week. We decided to fall down the entire set of 12 stairs. Since I was on the bottom she was spared alot. She did, however, puke up her breakfast after it happened. And then she puked the entire following day. I took her into the doctor but he said she probably was just shook up and didn't have a concussion. I was thankful to hear that. Parenting is stressful at times! This week we are hoping for a less exciting week.

Last weekend we got our snow and are hoping this is the end of that. Today has been sunny and 50 so alot of it has melted. The store is busy and going well. We are waiting on another load so we can keep busy! My days off consist of cleaning, laundry, and doing dishes pretty much, so I better get back to the grind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Be safe on those stairs! When's the next time we'll see you? August at the wedding? Hope all your snow is melted...we have lettuce, potatoes, onions, and spinich up in our garden! Mowed twice. Have a good one.

Greg

Anonymous said...

April 29th...hmm...we haven't heard from Sharon for a month...must still be buried under the snow!