Saturday, February 16, 2008

Remodel Px

I will attempt to show some before, during, and after px of our remodel job.








This is the livingroom before.





This is the office before.




In the bathroom video, this is the hallway I am talking about. Rustin should've been a carpenter. (Actually it isn't his most favorite past-time.














Rustin reaching from the bathroom into the office. Now we have insulated rooms!











This is what I lived with for 2 months.

I am very thankful to be done with the project. Now I have more Grace time. This weekend we are Trevor and Jody's invite-a-couple. Not much else is new.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice!

Greg

Anonymous said...

Looks great...cant wait to see it in person. Love, The Baers

Anonymous said...

Is looks so nice!! I loved the shot of Grace and her cheeks!!
Christy

Mary said...

Hooray for pictures and videos! :) Your house looks fantastic....maybe we'll be able to come up this summer and see it in real life.... :)