Thursday, August 9, 2007

Detroit Lakes

This is a picture of my two cute nieces. They seem to like each other. We had an enjoyable time at Detroit Lakes. On Saturday evening Dad S., Eric, Rustin and I went fishing. This was the first time I remember going fishing with die-hards. (minus Rustin) I caught a Northern, but unfortunately I don't have a picture of it. It got thrown back into the lake. We were on the lake for 3 hours. This was plenty long for me considering how many fish I caught. On Sunday afternoon we went to a flea market. We got some bargains and lots of sun. Other than this we mainly lazed around and went swimming. Very relaxing. This week has consisted of working in the mornings and canning and freezing beans and corn in the afternoons. Also I am currently in a pitch-all mood so there is major organizing going on. I got our brick-edge finished one afternoon, so now all we need is mulch and a little bit of rock. This weekend is the Stevens County Fair which is a mixture of the Tazewell County 4-H fair and the Tremont Turkey Festival, downsized. We plan to go there tonight and delight in greasy fair food. We leave tomorrow for Tremont for the weekend.

No comments: